BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Denisse O.
Yogurt is good pretty rich in flavor ! This flavor is a great mix love it ! Good in size not small great as a snack !
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
Love Yoplait has been the go yo yogurt for ever now, I like the vanilla flavor the best bit woth fruit this is my fav
Stacy R.
Perfect for on the go. Had great flavors and not chunky at all. Recommend this for anyone, my 3 yr old also loves it!
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Just my favorite, I like strawberries and bananas so this works. It's like and still delicious. It's a good product.
Cailyn M.
Union City, IN
Not a yogurt fan, but I do like Yoplait strawberry banana. Makes eating yogurt tolerable! My husband loves this kind.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
I love this product. I can't eat it often because it's too tart/sour. It makes me energized. Only yogurt I eat though
Mayra A.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite yo gurt and go to snack on a daily basis, its so rich in flavor with tiny fruit bits, my kids love it too
Alma C.
I need to have this every week, one my favorite ones, I will love if these companies come up with Vegan products too.
Keyocko J.
Meridianville, AL
This is one of my favorite yogurts. This tasty yogurt is used everyday in my home especially as a guilt free dessert.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?