BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Just my favorite, I like strawberries and bananas so this works. It's like and still delicious. It's a good product.
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
My favorite yogurt I literally love almost every flavor. I actually have to hide my strawberry banana from my man :)
Betzaida M.
Glidden, tx
This your plate is delicious at the ad where it's at the bottom you there is food like fruit there that is delicious
Nayeli P.
Claremore , OK
I dont like to eat yogurt as much but when im in the mood for it this strawberry and banana yogurt if my go to
jacque d.
Its super yummy and has su much flavor. Its a great snack inbetween meals or a great addition to lunch or breakfast.
Christina M.
Sedalia , MO
We always keep some sort of flavor in your fridge, the whole family loves it && the taste && price are both amazing !
diana r.
Des moines, IA
Yogurt is so creamy and delicious. The taste is amazing. Not to mention the little bits of strawberry the yogurt has.
Cinthia W.
Auburn
This is a huge favorite among my family. The flavor is amazing. It tastes like eating fresh strawberries and bananas.
Melissa R.
Greenup
Love this product. I've been eating it for many years. It is very affordable. Great taste and great to eat on the go.
Mariela O.
Muy rico es mi favorito de los yogures este producto lo consumimos mucho en casa nos gusta la mayoria de sus sabores
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?