BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Florence
Love this yogurt. You can taste both the banana and strawberry and it is very creamy love it. Recommend this to all.
Melissa S.
Favorite yogurt brand! So many different varieties and they all taste amazing!!!! Even the go gurts are delicious!!!
Jenny L.
Front Royal
This one was not one of my favorite, although others in my home seemed to like it alot. I just wasn't a big fan of it
Zoette's V.
Tallahassee
My favorite yogurt ever. My daughter loves it. Great for smoothies and popsicles. I even use it as a dip for fruits.
Larissa K.
me and my husband frequently buy these yogurts. they arent the healthiest options but they have a big flavor pay off
Bridgette H.
Merced
I love the yogurt. I've been eating yoplait for quite sometime now and and I just love it. Would definitely recommend
Jacky ❤.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite yogurts. Just because it's easy to pack for on the go. And you can't even tell that it's fat free.
Lisa L.
Love this brand the flavors are really good and it don't leave a nasty after taste. I eat it at least one time a day.
Sadie H.
Austin , TX
Really tasty! Very high in sugar so don't eat it if you're trying to be healthy lol. This is really good cheap yogurt
Alayshia B.
Fairburn, GA
Love this item it tastes delicious I love it so much would eat it every day If I had to lol but I absolutely love it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart