BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Port Huron
My husband loves these and will grab one instead of a sweet snack. They are convenient for him to pack in his lunch.
Melissa R.
Greenup
Love this product. I've been eating it for many years. It is very affordable. Great taste and great to eat on the go.
Rachel D.
Henderson, TX
I love this yogurt. i cut up some fresh strawberries and bananas, and mix it with this like a fruit salad. THE BEST!
Kayla D.
Midland, GA
Best yogurt out there. This is the only one that doesn’t upset my mildly lactose intolerant stomach and it’s awesome
Lani R.
Cottonwood
This is the best yogurt. The flavors are wonderful light and very pleasing. This is my favorite brand for my family.
Kaviana T.
Dubuque
It so delicious and i love yogurt so much the flavor of i it great it can me moving. And ready to munch in to my day
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
I absolutely love this Yougurt! Every flavor I have tried is awesome but this one is definitely one of my favorites!
diana r.
Des moines, IA
Yogurt is so creamy and delicious. The taste is amazing. Not to mention the little bits of strawberry the yogurt has.
Janessa S.
Love this yogurt, one of my favorites!! And it's not expensive at all.. if you like yogurt, this is the kind to get!
Iliana V.
Favorite yogurt to use when making a parfait just add some granola and this and you’re set for a good breakfast snack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart