BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
Love Yoplait has been the go yo yogurt for ever now, I like the vanilla flavor the best bit woth fruit this is my fav
Andrea V.
Orem
A really good yogurt it's really creamy and delicious I wish it came in a bigger container they are some what healthy
Elizabeth G.
Washington
Great taste, cheap, kids loves it good for them small enough to put in lunch boxes but yet still big enough to enjoy
kylie a.
Shelly
Yum! I don’t necessarily like yogurt, but I will eat this stuff. I love to try all of the different flavors they have
Courtney R.
When my family and I go grocery shopping this yogurt is always on the list! This yogurt is the only kind we will eat.
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Janessa S.
Love this yogurt, one of my favorites!! And it's not expensive at all.. if you like yogurt, this is the kind to get!
Lindsay T.
Phoenix, AZ
This has been a favorite of mine since I have been a kid. It's light, creamy, and the perfect size for a small snack.
darly p.
benton
love this flavor so much. this brand of yogurt i just the best i love it so much all i do is eat the brand of yogurt
Ashley R.
I buy this yogurt from Target, Meijer, and Kroger! This is my favorite Yogurt! I’ve been eating it since I was a kid!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart