BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
It's a really great tasting yogurt. It's light on your stomach and not heavy at all. It refrigerated nicely as well.
Heather J.
The strawberry banana flavor is so good it had a strong sweet taste and the chunks of fruit makes it so much better.
Rachel D.
Henderson, TX
I love this yogurt. i cut up some fresh strawberries and bananas, and mix it with this like a fruit salad. THE BEST!
Taylr W.
Orrville, OH
It was fantastic I would buy it again and again I loved it I bought mine at Walmart they have some pretty good prices
Kayla B.
Richland, WA
I love it. Perfect on the go breakfast. Good flavor. Easy to take with yoh. Not too thick so you could drink it even!
Zoette's V.
Tallahassee
My favorite yogurt ever. My daughter loves it. Great for smoothies and popsicles. I even use it as a dip for fruits.
Tiffany G.
Columbus, MS
If you like strawberries and bananas together you’ll love this yogurt. It’s delicious and doesn’t have many calories.
Jeanie C.
Love this yogurt. It has an amazing taste and its not expensive to buy. They have great flavors you can choose from.
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
Favorite yogurt from the supermarket. My favorite type is the whipped key lime pie but I enjoy most other flavors too
Courtney P.
Tastes great, and is a decent price. I like that it is also low fat. You can buy this brand of yogurt anywhere.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart