BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jocelyn P.
One of favorite yogurts for sure! A nice sweet treat whenever you feeling a little hungry! Would recommend for sure.
darly p.
benton
love this flavor so much. this brand of yogurt i just the best i love it so much all i do is eat the brand of yogurt
Karie W.
Corydon
Everybody In the house loves Strawberry Yoplait. From the kids to the parents it's a quick health snack for everyone.
Cinthia W.
Auburn
This is a huge favorite among my family. The flavor is amazing. It tastes like eating fresh strawberries and bananas.
Victoria M.
Delicious yogurt and very filling. Makes a great snack if you’re feeling hungry in between meals without overeating.
Janessa S.
Love this yogurt, one of my favorites!! And it's not expensive at all.. if you like yogurt, this is the kind to get!
Kayla D.
Midland, GA
Best yogurt out there. This is the only one that doesn’t upset my mildly lactose intolerant stomach and it’s awesome
Amela B.
My kids favorite, nice smooth texture. Little too sweet for my taste but I guess that's why kids ed njoyh it so much.
Bridgette H.
Merced
I love the yogurt. I've been eating yoplait for quite sometime now and and I just love it. Would definitely recommend
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite brand of yogurt. It is creamy with just the right amount of sweetness I am looking for.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart