BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather J.
The strawberry banana flavor is so good it had a strong sweet taste and the chunks of fruit makes it so much better.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
great for a small snack. used a lot when i was dieting and watching what I ate. classic flavor, an all time favorite
Chloe K.
Albion, MI
Strong, great taste. Rich texture and can't ever put it down. Doesn't have too many calories and has easy containers.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite brand of yogurt. It is creamy with just the right amount of sweetness I am looking for.
Rachel L.
I love the taste of this yogurt. Great for a snack for dessert. Very creamy & flavorful. Bought at Walmart.
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
Love Yoplait has been the go yo yogurt for ever now, I like the vanilla flavor the best bit woth fruit this is my fav
Rebecca L.
I love the light strawberry banana! Low calories and calories from fat but still tastes so good! I eat one everyday!
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
Samantha P.
Paullina
Great flavor. Smooth. Tasty. Makes a perfect snack or craving buster. Buy them all the time. Even my son loves them.
Carley L.
Pine Bluff, AR
I lived off of strawberry banana yogurt when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, it’s the only flavor I absolutely love.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart