BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mayra A.
Costa Mesa, CA
My favorite yo gurt and go to snack on a daily basis, its so rich in flavor with tiny fruit bits, my kids love it too
Andrea V.
Orem
A really good yogurt it's really creamy and delicious I wish it came in a bigger container they are some what healthy
Mariela O.
Muy rico es mi favorito de los yogures este producto lo consumimos mucho en casa nos gusta la mayoria de sus sabores
Alicia H.
Selma
I love it! It's very light when I want something simple in the morning or on the run. It's creamy and very delicious.
Carley L.
Pine Bluff, AR
I lived off of strawberry banana yogurt when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, it’s the only flavor I absolutely love.
Jill d.
philadelphia
Looooooove this yogurt. I always get raspberry but couldn’t find the kind to review it but this kind is delicious too
Kelsey P.
Marion
Very good and delicious snack with very low calories. Even better with some fresh fruit like strawberries or bananas
Anna H.
Overall this yogurt is a classic and is a great option if you want to treat yourself while still watching your diet.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Great tasting low fat yogurt. I add I little bit of graham cracker to the top and it taste like I'm eating a desert:)
Whitley M.
I have been eating these since I was a kid.... Love grabbing one of these for a snack. Very fresh taste and filling.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart