BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Yoplait is also another yogurt I must have in my fridge, the rich taste and yummy flavors are great for kids and adults
Ashley T.
Knoxville
This yogurt is the best. It was the only thing I could eat during pregnancy. I love making my smoothies with it. Yummy.
Alejandra B.
This yogurt with a cup of cheerios or granola and some fruit is super good! You can even used it to do some smoothies.
Hawa M.
Silver Spring, MD
I have been having Yoplait since childhood. I love the taste and it is not too heavy. I prefer the strawberry flavor !
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
My go to midnight snack. The flavor isn't too artificial, I add in chia seeds and granola adds an extra boom boom pow.
Thyda K.
Beaverton
Great taste and I like that it’s very light. The consistency is perfect and I enjoy all the different flavors as well.
ashley t.
Fayetteville, NC
Most definitely the best yogurt out there I grew up eating Yoplait and I'm gonna continue eating it its very delicious
Misty C.
Pineville, WV
My favorite brand of yogurt and my favorite flavor. It's so good and creamy. Perfect healthy snack or quick breakfast.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Houston , TX
My mom used to buy me these all the time and I love them!! Have lots of flavors to choose from and they're all so good!
Mary Beth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Delicious! This is my favorite of all yogurt brands because it tastes like a treat. A great way to avoid eating sweets.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?