BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shelby S.
Webb city
Very good for a snack or fast easy breakfast! Doesn’t have a bad after taste. Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor!
Amber F.
Dickinson
So yummy! Great as a snack or with breakfast. My whole family enjoys Yoplait yogurt! Great for an alternative to sweets
Jeremy V.
Really good yogurt I get this Yoplait product on a regular basis. I would recommend this if you have not tried it yet.
Courtney C.
Baton Rouge
A bit chunky. It's not really my favorite combination either of banana and strawberry, but it's doable whenever hungry.
shamia B.
Indianapolis
Meijers always has these on sale so when I'm up at 2 O'clock in the morning guess where I am and guess what I'm getting
Carley C.
stonewall
I've always loved this yogurt! I have nothing bad to say about it. I can never seem to keep these in the refrigerator!
Michelle H.
It taste rich and delicious..it is my favorite yo plait yogurt..everyone may think its basically but it is really good.
Kristin L.
This is the best tasting yoplait yogurt we've bought. Huge hit with my kids and their friends for an after school snack
Ashly B.
Batavia, NY
So much flavor and it's so yummy. My son absolutely loves it and it's just the best. The whipped ones are also amazing!
cynthia m.
yakima, WA
A favorite of mine as well as the strawberry, and peach one. Great taste and a great snack for whenever you are hungry!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart