BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I love how smooth and sweet it is! Yoplait is honestly the best brand for yogury.
Eliza D.
Definitely the best brand of yogurt I have had. The price is always good and I can usually find them on sale at Publix.
Kristin L.
This is the best tasting yoplait yogurt we've bought. Huge hit with my kids and their friends for an after school snack
Clarissa P.
Hampton, TN
Very delicious! I eat it every day! My three boys also love eating this yogurt they could eat it all day if they could!
Melissa J.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love yogurt and this brand is their favorite. I buy this and a big bag of granola and we are set for the week!
Michelle M.
New York
My favorite flavor ever!! I love anything strawberry or banana!! It truly taste the best and its flavor is good.
Courtney C.
Baton Rouge
A bit chunky. It's not really my favorite combination either of banana and strawberry, but it's doable whenever hungry.
Laura S.
Baytown, TX
Love this yogurt with its soft and delicious flavors. Especially the strawberry and banana flavor which is my favorite.
Tiffany M.
Crab Orchard
This is great yogurt. I love to put it in the freezer and have frozen yogurt. Also put some fruit in it. It is so good
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
My kids favorite is Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt it's a healthy snack for them to have everyday
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart