BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shannon c.
We've been buying Yoplait for years. This is one of my favorite kinds. I have to buy extra coz everyone loves Yoplait.
Shelby S.
Webb city
Very good for a snack or fast easy breakfast! Doesn’t have a bad after taste. Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor!
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
These are too good. I love throwing one into my lunch and it is such a treat! There are so many flavors to choose from!
Michelle H.
It taste rich and delicious..it is my favorite yo plait yogurt..everyone may think its basically but it is really good.
tanya r.
This is my favourite flavor, It brings me back to when i was a kid. I love the taste its not to sweet and not to tangy.
Mari M.
My favorite yogurt. It's very creamy and delicious. I pair mine with some granola and a bit of cinnamon. Tastes great!
Melissa J.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love yogurt and this brand is their favorite. I buy this and a big bag of granola and we are set for the week!
Chinenye A.
FRESNO, CA
Great! Amazing! Worth the splurge. As someone who has a limited amount of money this purchase was definitely worth it.
cynthia m.
yakima, WA
A favorite of mine as well as the strawberry, and peach one. Great taste and a great snack for whenever you are hungry!
Clarissa P.
Hampton, TN
Very delicious! I eat it every day! My three boys also love eating this yogurt they could eat it all day if they could!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart