BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Savannah M.
Ann Arbor
thus is a must! i thinkthere is fruit chunks though which reminds me of barf but the tase it good & its pretty healhty
Jennifer G.
Porterville
I love Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It’s so creamy and delicious. The flavor is amazing! Yum!!
Rachael H.
Menasha, WI
Yum! Delicous and creamy. I find this yogurt is great with granola. Great, easy breakfast for those with busy mornings.
Michelle M.
New York
My favorite flavor ever!! I love anything strawberry or banana!! It truly taste the best and its flavor is good.
Stephanie C.
Ocala
This is my favorite kind og yogurt to buy my kids love it too they love the creamy texture with the fruit chuncks in it
Clarissa P.
Hampton, TN
Very delicious! I eat it every day! My three boys also love eating this yogurt they could eat it all day if they could!
Allie G.
Bay City, MI
This flavor is a classic, you can never go wrong with strawberry banana yogurt. It's great for lunch or a midday snack.
Elexus R.
Richland, WA
I love this yogurt ive been eating it since i was a little girl. I like to put berries in the yogurt and some granola.
Megan R.
Union, MO
This is a good, staple yogurt. It is cheap and it tastes good. I reccomend this yogurt. I have been eating it for years
shamia B.
Indianapolis
Meijers always has these on sale so when I'm up at 2 O'clock in the morning guess where I am and guess what I'm getting
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart