BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber F.
Dickinson
So yummy! Great as a snack or with breakfast. My whole family enjoys Yoplait yogurt! Great for an alternative to sweets
Cesy A.
This is really good I recommend it it tastes wonderful and it's really healthy It tastes like bananas and strawberries
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
This is by far, my favorite combo flavor. This fulfills my sweet tooth and is a fast grab-and-go breakfast/snack.
Dominique J.
Glendale, AZ
my favorite yogurt ever since i was a kid i love this product and its something i can eat all the time for a snack.
Jennifer G.
Porterville
I love Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It’s so creamy and delicious. The flavor is amazing! Yum!!
tori C.
Patterson, GA
very satisfying during dieting.. if you have a sweet tooth. my favorite brand overall! i love their greek as well
Lois T.
Very smooth tasting and creamy. On the plain you can put any type of fruit or any other type of food product you want.
Suzzet R.
Fresno
Really good if you mix it with oatmeal and dry fruit. Good for an afterworkout. Really good for as a snack during break
Synthia M.
Bronx, NY
I always have this with granola and tastes amaziiinngg. I like these yogurts because they have little pieces of fruits😍
Tiffany S.
Clearfield, UT
We love all the flavors but our favorite is lime , vanilla, cream cicle. , Strawberry. My grandson loves them as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart