BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Deyanira C.
Orlando, FL
I love Yoplait This is one of my favorite flavors .... Whenever I buy Yogurt this is my go to flavor :) never gets old
Lisa R.
I always stick with a good thing, and Yoplait simply is!!!No matter the flavor I can always count on quality and taste,
Audry A.
Always a classic. Yoplait is always a good consistency. The flavor of the originals are usually great. Family favorite
Lois T.
Very smooth tasting and creamy. On the plain you can put any type of fruit or any other type of food product you want.
Jana S.
This yogurt is a solid 5! It's good no matter your mood. It's nothing special or anything but goes great in smoothies!
Enrique V.
Yakima
Good yogurt and has a good flavor healthy for you and is really affordable if your looking for something good and cheep
Vivian M.
Salinas , CA
I love anything banana strawberry so this I know I would like.. but the flavor and ingredients makes the perfect taste
Shannon c.
We've been buying Yoplait for years. This is one of my favorite kinds. I have to buy extra coz everyone loves Yoplait.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Houston , TX
My mom used to buy me these all the time and I love them!! Have lots of flavors to choose from and they're all so good!
Cindy H.
A family favorite at our house. Love the cookies and cream. But can't always find at every store. Great flavored yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart