BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mackenzie Y.
Zanesfield, OH
This is my favorite yogurt brand and flavor. The strawberry and banana go so well together, I eat one almost every day.
Miriam A.
This product is very cheap but with good quality. It tastes very good and you can enjoy at anytime and any kind of day.
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
This is my all time favorite yogurt! I love how smooth and sweet it is! Yoplait is honestly the best brand for yogury.
Cecelia H.
Halstad, MN
All the flavors are.good, decent price my kids enjoy them and very easy to take with on the go. Enjoy all the vareties.
Courtney C.
Baton Rouge
A bit chunky. It's not really my favorite combination either of banana and strawberry, but it's doable whenever hungry.
Jalisa D.
I love this yogurt and that there are so many different varieties. The oreo whipped yogurt has got to be by far my fav.
Amber F.
Dickinson
So yummy! Great as a snack or with breakfast. My whole family enjoys Yoplait yogurt! Great for an alternative to sweets
Cindy D.
Center
Can't go wrong with this for a quick an fast breakfast or snack in the afternoon. Just the right size for a pick me ip
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
These are too good. I love throwing one into my lunch and it is such a treat! There are so many flavors to choose from!
Tiffany O.
Davisburg, MI
My favorite flavor and the one we always keep in stock. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a good yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?