BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amanda T.
Rio Hondo, TX
Love this! Whenever I'm hungry and I want to eat something that's not heavy I always get this yogurt and it is just delicious
Sarah I.
Muskegon
This is some of the best yogurt I have yet to have in my entire life! The consistency is the best smooth and rich and flavor!
Becca H.
I have been eating this yogurt for many years and now my children do too. I love all the different flavors this brand carries
April N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is sweeter than the regular strawberry yogurt because of the added banana. Overall very tasty and filling snack
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
These yogurts are always marked at a good price and sometimes even on sale. You get a lot for little and they taste amazing.
Kaitlyn K.
Bedford, TX
Rlly good yogurt and i love the fact that there are perfect sized chunks in there. Great food and a good breakfast especially
Kimberly E.
united states
This yogurt has a very smooth and silky texture and taste great I would recommend this anybody because of the amazing taste.
member-3363d
This is one healthy treat I can get my 4 year old to eat without a fuss. He loves the flavor and texture is nice and smooth.
Brooke D.
Boonville
I love yogurt and this is no exception. Great taste, flavor and consistency. Soon for easily into the container and no mess.
Keanna T.
Great flavors and love the taste of it I love yoghurt. is a breakfast or snack thing for me and is better for you than candy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?