BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Dominique U.
Cotulla, TX
My absolute favorite yougurt ever ever. Affordable and just so delicious.only yougurt I can get my little ones to eat.
Shelby S.
Joplin
We love buying yogurt and this brand is our fav it’s not to thick not to thin just perfect and the flavor is right on!
Jake U.
Fort Pierce
By far one of my most favorite yogurts the taste I see phenomenal and very refreshing usually I eat about 2 every lunch
Tiffany O.
Davisburg, MI
My favorite flavor and the one we always keep in stock. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a good yogurt
Arielle A.
San Antonio
I love this its so Good one my favorite me and my niece love to eat this .I bought it at Walmart its really good there
daniella a.
My grandparents are always stacked up with these! These are their favorites and honestky cant blame them! There so good
Breauna T.
Its really good and not at all even on expensive.... I love the taste of them and you can get them just about anywhere
Jalisa D.
I love this yogurt and that there are so many different varieties. The oreo whipped yogurt has got to be by far my fav.
Annie H.
Hamilton, OH
Always love to eat this for breakfast. Quick and easy, and good if you’re on a diet!! Totally recommend, on sale often
Ivonne M.
This yogurt is very good and easy to get and go wether you are on the go or in a rush it’s easy, I really like this one
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart