BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This yogurt is such a classic. The price of it is great, especially when Stop & Shop have 10 for $10 deals. I love the consistency of it, how its not overly thick or too watery. And I love that there’s actually strawberry chunks in it. Yum
Taren K.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I only eat strawberry banana and strawberry yogurt but i could eat 6 or7 cu p s a day i love it no ifs and but about it i highly recommend this in strawberry banana best flavor ever Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Beth k.
calif
my favorite yogurt of all time.  Smooth fruity texture, with lots of fruit bits.  One of the few brands I buy.  Has a great taste that can pair up nicely with other fruits.  When I want a healthy snack, its my choice
Briana H.
Yoplait is one of my favorite yogurts. Is a decent price if yogurt is something you eat often. It’s cheaper than the newer flavors and brands out there but i will stick to my yoplait because of the yummyness & healthy taste it gives me!
Autumn S.
Culver
This is my favorite go to yogurt. It’s very affordable and makes for a great snack. I like to eat mine with fruit like grapes or strawberries. In my opinion yoplait makes the best yogurt that is out there. I will definitely keep buying!
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
This is always a great tasting and healthy snack to have around. The flavor is great especially when you throw in some extra ingredients like granola or other fruits. Easy to take to work or school, would definitely recommend to others!
Desiree S.
Silver Grove
This is my favorite brand. My son won't eat it so I know that it will last. Very afforable unlike so many other. I believe that is healthy but I personally can't eat many as I am a diabetic. It is a very good value.
Isa a.
phx
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt. It is really good and it is hella affordable and totally not expensive. This type of yogurt is sweet but not that sweet. It is great to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner as a treat or a snack. Kids love it and my younger cousins love eating them every morning
Holly G.
Red Oak
The yogurt is a great snack for adults and kids alike!! The nutritional value accompanied by the great taste and low calories make it a go to snack for our family!
Meredith M.
Charlotte, NC
I have this for breakfast about 3-4 times a week. I get them in the packs so I can stock up! I personally add some granola to mine to add a little more crunch and texture, but this is my go to yogurt and I haven’t strayed away from it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?