BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Laura Sophia G.
South Bend, IN
Love the taste and best part is if you're like me it's not too fruity. Meaning it doesn't have the fruit on the bottom.
Cesy A.
This is really good I recommend it it tastes wonderful and it's really healthy It tastes like bananas and strawberries
Cheryl C.
Phoenix
I don't like yogurt but this was really good. Not to tangy but just right. I do not like extremely tangy yogurt.
Olivia G.
Love, love yogurt!! This brand is the best!! I especially love eating the peaches flavor, what a great anytime treat!!
Penelope F.
Charlotte
Not the best flavor, go try the peach, really slides down your throat. Great healthy snack and stays cold for a while.
rania z.
Akron, OH
That's my favorite product it's amazing special the strawberry and banana it's my favorite kind but I love it all too ❤
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Yoplait tastes great and is priced well. I always stocked up on these for breakfast before class when I was in college
Suzzet R.
Fresno
Really good if you mix it with oatmeal and dry fruit. Good for an afterworkout. Really good for as a snack during break
Rachel S.
Yoplait has a great flavor, creamy and light. We have enjoyed every flavor we have tried and will continue to purchase.
Tiffany S.
Clearfield, UT
We love all the flavors but our favorite is lime , vanilla, cream cicle. , Strawberry. My grandson loves them as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart