BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Penelope F.
Charlotte
Not the best flavor, go try the peach, really slides down your throat. Great healthy snack and stays cold for a while.
Kayla D.
Belle Plaine, MN
I get this brand because I just know it. I don't usually buy yogurt often, but when I do, strawberry banana is my go to
Jasmin M.
New York
Even though is a low fat yogurt the taste is good. You can buy it at a grocery store and the price is really affordable
susan g.
Anaheim, CA
If you're looking for plain thcik custard yogurt . Yoplait is for you .i prefer greek yogurt but a lighter side is this
Arabella K.
Van Horne
I eat this almost every morning for breakfast and I love it. Taste great and really helps me feel great during the day
tanya r.
This is my favourite flavor, It brings me back to when i was a kid. I love the taste its not to sweet and not to tangy.
Amor✨ S.
Schererville
I love this yogart! I buy it every time I go to the grocery store and it has low calorie. Great value! It’s delicious!
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I grew up on Yoplait yogurt very good love the flavor very inexpensive and tastes really good would recommend to others
Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I love strawberries so this is my favorite yogurt. I love the chunks in. If you are fruit lover this yogurt is for you.
Jennifer G.
Porterville
I love Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It’s so creamy and delicious. The flavor is amazing! Yum!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart