BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Emily W.
Lincoln , NE
Delicious and usually there's always a coupon to use! All the fruit flavors can suit any cravings and any crabby eaters.
Amber S.
Plano, TX
Strawberry banana is one of my favorites. I like that there are strawberry chunks in them with helps enhance the flavor.
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of the last regular yogurts to exist when all yogurt is Greek now! It’s always good and it lasts a long time!
Edith M.
This is my all time favorite yogurt, so good i just love it and if you haven't tried it i recommend it, you will love it
Lori L.
Menasha, WI
This is my all time favorite. Love the chuns of fruit. The strawberries are so sweet. Bananas really help the combo out
Amy W.
My family and I really enjoy the flavor of Yoplait yogurt. It does not leave an film or have an icky sweet after taste.
Stacey A.
Gassville, AR
My go to midnight snack. The flavor isn't too artificial, I add in chia seeds and granola adds an extra boom boom pow.
Heaven M.
Valdosta, GA
My favorite ! I love freezing them and eating it as a late night snack! I recommend this product and the peach flavor!
Kristyn J.
My go to, light breakfast. Also my comfort food, always need a yogurt when I'm feeling a little too under the weather.
Krupa J.
Lake Charles, LA
I have always loved yogurt, but this is the best. The strawberry and banana flavor is perfect, not too sweet nor tart!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart