BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Allie M.
Memphis
Favorite yogurt! Also the only brand of yogurt I buy from because I find it's the only kind that does not taste spoiled!
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
This is basic yogurt for on a budget it's not really feeling but can take away the sweet tooth I still purchase it though
Katie C.
Clovis , NM
I really enjoy these yogurts. I’m not a big yogurt person, but when I do feel like having one, these are my first choice.
Marissa B.
Canton
The only yogurt my 3 year old will eat all of. He loves it! I'm not a fan of yogurt but I am a fan of anything he loves!
Yummy! Creamy with small chunks of strawberry and banana favor. Great size for a snack and good value for the price. Yum!
caina w.
Phoenix, AZ
Yassss this is my absolute favvvvorite yogurt ever in this world please never stop making this it so yummy and perfect
Meighan M.
Stratford, CT
I love Yoplait! They have been a household staple since I grew up so I just always reach for them in the grocery aisle.
Miriam A.
This product is very cheap but with good quality. It tastes very good and you can enjoy at anytime and any kind of day.
Teresa D.
Loganville, GA
The taste is great! However, I’m not a fan of having pieces of fruit inside my yogurt, I prefer my yogurt to be smooth.
Cesy A.
This is really good I recommend it it tastes wonderful and it's really healthy It tastes like bananas and strawberries
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart