BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Marissa W.
Kokomo, IN
Love all the different flavor options, and pricing is affordable and they are cute! Great taste and easy on the calories.
Chelcy W.
Brazil
It has nice mouth feel to it. Another great thing is that the taste isn't artificial which seems hard to find in yogurt.
Sabrina P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This is a very good brand. It’s healthy and doesn’t taste bad compared to other brands. It’s affordable and a good snack
Brianna W.
I love Yoplait so much! It's the only yogurt brand I eat. My daughter is a huge fan as well, she can't get enough of it.
Jessie M.
This brand has always been my go to brand I absolutely love this brand it is affordable it is filling and very flavorful
hannah G.
Townville , SC
I love this yogurt. I prefer it in light but my kids love the original. Very tasty and healthy for you. Highly recommend.
Olivia S.
Indianapolis, IN
My go to flavor of yogurt! It's so refreshing and delicious. I don't eat it often, but when I do this is the one I grab.
bellz C.
fruity taste, light texture, creamy, smoothe, delicious. super cheap, usually ten for ten dollars at wvery store i go to
Christyn A.
Oneida, TN
My favorite yogurt! It always fills me up fast but barely has any calories. For an original yogurt, this one is top notch
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
Im not really a fan of yogurt but I really like this one and the one thats is only straberry this are the only 2 I like.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?