BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Terri H.
Washington, DC
I love love love it....I use it when baking cakes. Strawberry-banana has a great blend of fruit, that wake up your taste buds.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
yoplait always has a good tasting yogurt.  They are perfect for a mid day snack.  Sugar is low, which is what I love.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
I buy these all the time just to have as a miff day snack. Very cheap and could be found at any grocery or mass retailer store
Leticia P.
waterford, MI
The flavor is always good. The chunks of fruit are awesome. And its just enough for one sitting. I love the different textures.
thurmina a.
It’s my favorite yogurt thus far. I haven’t found any yogurt to top the smoothness, taste and the fact that it has actual fruit
Amanda Y.
Williamson, WV
My favorite yogurt, hands down. Yoplait does it right and this is their best flavor I think! Love it! My whole family eats it!
Caitlyn P.
Not a fan of yogurt in general,but this stuff is actually really good and makes you want to get your daily dose of fruit haha.
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Great for on the go and for a quick snack. Sometimes I like to put it in my cereal instead of milk and the combination is great
paige J.
Annapolis
I love this yogurt it is classic bit it tastes like a new generation of flavor it doesn't cost a lot it is very cheap I love it
Hayle C.
Love getting these when trying to eat on the 'healthier side'! Never regret buying and definitely always a satisfied customer!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?