BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Larry Katrina C.
Herrin, IL
Love!!!!! This yogurt is smooth, has great flavor and hits the sweet tooth every time! I recommended it to my friends and family. My kids love it also. Way more healthier than candy! Try it you don't be disappointed
Katie H.
I would say this is best because it is a low calorie snack that you don't feel guilty about eating. It's decently cheap for a healthy alternative snack. I like banana strawberry flavors, but there is a huge variety if you don't. I would buy this again!
Kama F.
Ashland , OH
It's good and cheap! My fiancé eats these like candy, so I always keep them stocked in my house! I can usually find a coupon for buying a large quantity, can't beat the price. Definitely buy every week at the store!
Nina C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’ve loved the Yoplait originals since I was a kid and still love them now. They cost about 99cents each so I like keeping them around as a quick breakfast or snack option. They’re not bland or chalky like some other yogurts can be.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
A staple in our fridge and a great before work snack. If you love bananas and strawberries then you will love the taste of this yogurt. Not only is it delicious but it's also nutritious! Tastes like a fruit smoothie
Faith S.
Moncks Corner, SC
It has a really good flavor but I don’t really like the chunks in the yogurt. I bought it from walmart. It’s pretty good value I would say. It is only different because most yogurts I eat, don’t have chunks in them.
Quenie M.
Great snack for during the day. It’s tasty and not just junk. You can find it any of your local grocery store. They have a wide range of flavors but this specifically is my favorite. It also is a good smoothie base.
Chelsey G.
Yoplait is by far my favorite yogurt brand out there. Love the huge variety in flavors, making it a little easier to eat healthier. And if you haven't tried chopped up fruits mixed with yoplait yogurt, YOU NEED TO!
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
I love anything strawberry especially this strawberry banana. It is very healthy cause I'm trying to loose weight. I love the taste of it. It's very adorable and it's inexpensive. I would definitely buy this again.
Maddie A.
Nashville
A classic! Smooth, refreshing, delicious. The mix of Strawberry/Banana is very even. Usually purchase from Walmart or Kroger for a fair price. Not as thick as Greek yogurt, but that's because it isn't Greek yogurt!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?