BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
lucia l.
this is my all time favorite yogurt! there is nothing i like better than walking to the fridge and having it as a snack.
member-bbd17
Obviously it taste soooo good and it gets me pumped and ready for the day I never have to pick extra bc it's Soo filling
Anique T.
Bronx, NY
I’ve literally tried every single flavor and I have no complaints. They are all so delicious and I eat them all the time
Philippe B.
Tacoma
I love the original recipe of this yogurt! This is by far one of my favorite flavor profiles and recommend adding granola
Delani F.
La Jolla, CA
Strawberry banana is another classic flavor that I just can't get enough of it. I buy them just from Walmart singularly.
Lele ?.
Dallas Tx
So delicious If you love bananas and strawberries. It’s very healthy. I buy my yogurt it at Walmart because its cheaper.
Amber S.
Plano, TX
Strawberry banana is one of my favorites. I like that there are strawberry chunks in them with helps enhance the flavor.
Jaeda P.
Saginaw, MI
This yogurt is sooo good. They have many different flavors and textures to choose from. They even have sugar free yogurt.
Mallory P.
Talladega, AL
This has always been my favorite go to yogurt. I love how sweet it is! i wish the cases had more than two flavors in it.
Gracie M.
Great smooth taste , good for the stomach as well. The flavor is great when eaten with a slice of fresh fruit or granola.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?