BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Scottsdale, AZ
When it comes to banana flavors, I tend to be really timid. However, the flavors in this yogurt are absolutely delicious
Emily W.
Lincoln , NE
Delicious and usually there's always a coupon to use! All the fruit flavors can suit any cravings and any crabby eaters.
Sarah C.
Kent, OH
They have a good selection of flavors that don't taste completely artificial. Yoplait is the only brand of yogurt I buy.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
This yogurt is the perfect yogurt to try out if you havent tried yoplait, the two flavors mixed together are really good!
Jessa H.
Callahan, FL
Oh my gosh I'm addicted! Its nice and sweet and healthly! I love it and i always buy a lot when i buy them. It's so good.
Lisa G.
Corpus Christi, tx
I love this yogurt for a quick snack either for home or even to go when in a bit of a rush! Very sweet and Delicious!! 😊
Samantha F.
The flavor is really good on this, but I'm not a huge fan of chunks in my yogurt.  I prefer the whipped yogurt they make!
Haley B.
Wenatchee
Has such a good taste and makes me have more energy whereas eating a full meal. Also very healthy and great for the price
Tosin O.
I know most people don't like this because of the particles in it. I'm allergic to bananas but my baby cousin loves this.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. The prices are amazing at my local smiths. 10 for 10$. And they are sooo delishious.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart