BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Emily W.
Carthage, NC
I love love love eating this yogurt especially the whipped kind. Its my favorite thing for breakfast i can't get enough!
Cami B.
Boonville, IN
I love the strawberry banana flavor, I also love the individual servings so I can have a quick snack when I'm in a hurry.
Allysa B.
Columbus, KS
Favorite yogurt brand it tastes so good and its good for you you can eat it or put it in smoothies! I will keep buying it
Destini T.
Cape Coral, FL
All of their flavors are amazing and a great brand choice. I usually only by yoplait yogurt. Eating it since I was a kid.
Mattie B.
Franklin, OH
I love their yogurt. Especially the lime and dessert flavors. They really satisfy my craving when I want something sweet
Preston G.
Always my go to yogart. Everytime I go to the store I always make sure I grab the value pack of these. Yummy in my tummy!
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
My favorite yogurt of all time. I always have it on hand. I take it to work with me almost every day for lunch or snack.
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
This yogurt is good. I like the consistency and the packaging is nice and recognizable. It's a quick yummy snack to have
Maddy B.
Lorain,OH
I love the original strawberry. Has always been the best and my favorite and still is when compared to the new ones out.
Julie M.
Visalia, CA
The strawberry banana is one my favorites.tastes like fresh picked strawberrys with a side of fresh peeled banana yum yum
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart