BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Elizabeth K.
One of my favorites. Very delicious. It's hard to just eat one when it's just that good! Combinations is fresh and tasty.
Jessica S.
Livingston
The best yogurt I've ever had. The fruit flavor is just right. Not too much not too little. I don't buy any other brand.
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
This yogurt is good. I like the consistency and the packaging is nice and recognizable. It's a quick yummy snack to have
Janet Q.
Norwalk, CA
Such an easy grab and go snack, super delicious and healthy. Always always always get this when I go to the grocery store
Julie M.
Visalia, CA
The strawberry banana is one my favorites.tastes like fresh picked strawberrys with a side of fresh peeled banana yum yum
Susana T.
Catawba
I love Yoplait yogurt they are the best! I would recommend I would love to repurchase it. it's the best yogurt I've eaten
meriem m.
New Britain
It's ok but not very good form me i like the brand oui instead of this yogurt it's very sweety form me not really like it
Layla M.
Middletown, OH
Just about the only yogurt I'll eat. It has an amazing flavor and a perfectly smooth texture. Perfect for a midday snack.
DANIELLE S.
Columbia, IL
Love this yogurt & so does my five year old son! All the flavors are great but this is our favorite! So yummy!
Emily W.
Carthage, NC
I love love love eating this yogurt especially the whipped kind. Its my favorite thing for breakfast i can't get enough!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart