BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Always been my go to. Taste really good and worth it. Pretty good brand. I'd say definitely a keeper. Good for on the go.
Christina A.
This is my son's favorite yogurt! He's a picky eater, and always asks for this at the store. Great healthy snack for him!
Nichole P.
Elkin
This yogurt is so yummy and very satisfying for sweet cravings without the guilt of eating something like ice cream
Justice J.
Very rich tasting and smooth. Doesn't leave a bad after taste. The calorie count is low and the nutrients are very good.
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
My favorite yogurt of all time. I always have it on hand. I take it to work with me almost every day for lunch or snack.
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love yoplay taste so good and healthy i would recommend this to family and friends if you want something taste this it it
elena b.
I have been having this every week for lunch for 10 years!! It's so good and it actually fills you up!! Very affordable!
Destini T.
Cape Coral, FL
All of their flavors are amazing and a great brand choice. I usually only by yoplait yogurt. Eating it since I was a kid.
Brandy W.
Cheap! Tastes amazing. Perfect size container! Usually on sale as well. Proceeds from tops go to breast cancer foundation
Donna H.
Auburn , KY
The best yogurt ever. I like the yogurt cups strawberry banana flavor but my son prefers the gogurt for his healthy snack
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart