BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Naudia Z.
North Canton , OH
This strawberry yogurt flavor is my favorite out of all of the flavors. It’s perfect and i can have it any time of the day.
Victoria O.
College Park
Delicious yogurt! Always fresh and taste is always great. I buy mine from Walmart or Kroger's and I am never disappointed.
a h.
i love this yogurt, super healthy and it tastes amazing, perfect for an on the go breakfast for when i don't have much time
Desirae D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Me and my sons favorite yogurt. Every single flavor is delicious. Strawberry banana is my favorite, with real fruit chunks.
Sabrina S.
Tastes good. It’s very smooth and creamy. Works good in smoothies or by itself. I think it’s better than any other yogurt.
Mae O.
Flagstaff
Banana and strawberry is always the way to my heart <3 sweet and delicious, and much better than candy! Good price as well!
Alexis T.
S Sioux City, NE
Love it! So yummy! Buy it every week when I go to the grocery store and take it every day to work for a snack after lunch!
amber h.
Nashville
I love yogurt as a snack or whenever peach is my most favorite yogurt. I could eat them all day and they are usually cheap.
Jalyne V.
Greeley, CO
Great. We all love these. My kids go through phases of liking them and not wanting any more... but they always taste good.
Mia M.
Waynesboro, MS
You can never go wrong with this brand of yogurt. Strawberry banana is my personal favorite. You guys should give it a try!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?