BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Madeline M.
Bell Gardens, CA
It’s a good yogurt. I love that they have a variety of flavors, my favorito ones are strawberry, pineapple, and blueberry. They are a good choice for a snack, or something to just keep with you in case you get hungry
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Strawberry banana is my favorit flavor and I've tried several other brands and this one is by far the best! Everything about it is perfect I literally wouldn't want it any other way! So creamy and flavorful! Go try!!!
Alayna P.
Austin
this yogurt is amazing it's creamy and thick and has some chunks but not in a bad way. literally my life i could eat it for every meal i highly recommend trying it because you won't regret it. go out and buy it today!
Skylar S.
Chelsea, AL
I love Yoplait, but I’m not a huge fan of this particular flavor. It just leaves too much of a bitter taste in my mouth. It’s right in my price range, but I don’t reach for it often. I’d buy it if the store was out if my favorite flavors. I’d recommend this to someone who likes bananas.
Jessica M.
Providence Village
This is the best yogurt! It is inexpensive but still yummy. I have been buying it for years because it is the best value and quality. I also love the variety of flavors they offer so you can always try something new.
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love yogurt. I recommend eating this yogurt because first it tastes good and second because it is healthy choice. If you are like a person who loves bananas and strawberry both together is a good combination.
Delta T.
Davison, MI
I don't think you can go wrong with a yoplait strawberry flavored yogurt. This price is affordable and the taste is enjoyable. Either strawberry or strawberry banana are my top picks for yogurt and I'm always pleased.
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
My kids enjoy this yogurt more so than Greek yogurt so we generally have this on hand as a healthier choice for a snack or meal. It is affordable and you usually can find some decent sales on Yoplait at the store. My only complaint would be sugar content.
Cassandra garcia T.
Palm Springs
Great if you’re in a hurry and on the go! Filling (for the moment if you have a light appetite ) taste delicious and I always buy these ❤️ the little tiny chinch of strawberry are so yummy and mix well with the yogurt
Dawn K.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the flavor choices Yoplait has to offer.  Their yogurt is always a nice blend and lots of irons to choose from.  There's always local deals or sales on them so I always feel I'm getting the best bang for my buck!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart