BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
I usually don't like strawberry banana stuff, but this is okay. And Yoplait has always been my favorite brand of yogurt.
Evamaria G.
Reno
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband absolutely loves these. He loves the strawberry banana option the best! It’s sweet and it has a great flavor.
Gloria G.
Lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it. I Love it. I love yogurt but not all flavors but this one is my main one that i normally eat ona regular basis
Veronica L.
Copperas Cove, TX
Pretty good for a low fat yogurt. A bit on the sweet side, i love it mixed with granola and sliced almonds for breakfast
Kenisha B.
Stoughton
These were always my favorite yogurts to eat before I went vegan! So yummy! Comes in many different flavors even low cal!
Elizabeth K.
One of my favorites. Very delicious. It's hard to just eat one when it's just that good! Combinations is fresh and tasty.
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. The prices are amazing at my local smiths. 10 for 10$. And they are sooo delishious.
Drewe T.
Bellevue
Has very good flavor, and is defiantly a go to snack when you are in a pinch. Easy to pack in a lunch pale, or paper bag.
Maddy B.
Lorain,OH
I love the original strawberry. Has always been the best and my favorite and still is when compared to the new ones out.
schnael D.
North Miami
Yoplait its a pretty good yougurt,i dont really eat it but i when i do i ate like 2 so yall should get on it its dope 😊😉
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?