BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lindsay A.
Maynardville, TN
These are so affordabke, easy, and convenient for a good snack for the kids or even myself. And they have so many flavors!
Nylah B.
West Medford
One of my favorite yogurts it's smooth and creamy. Great option for breakfast or a snack add a little granola for texture.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is an excellent after school snack for my son. Also it doesn't have the wierd after taste other yogurts tend to have.
jessica o.
I love the original yogurt, I by as many as I can any time I go shopping. I also like the whips! I highly recommend Yoplait
Felicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
This yogurt is creamy and smooth. My toddler child is a fan of this product above all other brands, and we have tried many!
Rae W.
Colorado Springs
I loved it tasted good love that they gave all different flavors and everything my whole family has it for lunch or a snack
Chastity U.
I love Yoplait's flavor and wide variety of options. It's really creamy and I use it for a lot of different things at home.
Arlene F.
Camden
My absolute favorite yogurt. I love the strawberry and banana and purchase when I can afford it. My kids love them as well!
Cynthia R.
Lake Village
I love Yoplait and all of their yogurts. I love the different variety, and I’ve bought this brand’s yogurts for years now.
Brooke L.
South Jordan, UT
I get this yogurt for my kids and they all enjoy it. It's much better than the gogurts on sugar content and very affordable
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart