BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jalyne V.
Greeley, CO
Great. We all love these. My kids go through phases of liking them and not wanting any more... but they always taste good.
Sarah S.
Eltopia
Good yogurt! Highly recommend to everyone. This is the yogurt I buy! Strawberry banana is my favorite! Great tasting!
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
They have the best yogurt banana yogurt it tastes just like bananas and super healthy for you, I would recommend to anyone
Angie G.
Alexandria
We buy this in our family and keep it stocked in our fridge. Great snack or addition to a quick lunch or breakfast! Yummy!
🌸christina🌸 C.
Boynton beach , FL
Strawberry banana has always been my favorite. Of course it's affordable. Has a really good taste and perfect consistency.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
I am not a big fan of yogurt but these are alright. They have great flavors to choose from and they're just the right size
Judith J.
Super yummy and very creamy!!! By far the best yogurt I have tasted. The kids lI've it and so do I. A win win for everyone.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
One of my breakfast staples. I could not survive with out my daily yogurt. Strawberry banana is just one the great flavors.
👯Lexy A.
Eugene, OR
These are delicious and usually pretty inexpensive. You can use them for a quick smoothie or top it off with some granola.
Savannah S.
Lancaster, OH
I like both the taste and the texture of this yogurt. It's good for breakfast with granola and the calorie count is ok too.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart