BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Yolanda M.
Springfield, MA
Strawberry Yoplait Another one of my favorites really good too,they also have the light one too if don't want the original
Courtney J.
This is my favorite yogurt because it’s smooth and creamy, just enough dairy flavor, all the flavors are delicious as well.
Nourain M.
Sugar Land , TX
This has to be my all time favorite yogurt since it actually keeps me full all day and comes with real strawberries in it.
Felicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
This yogurt is creamy and smooth. My toddler child is a fan of this product above all other brands, and we have tried many!
Alesha T.
Conyers, GA
Love this brand for strawberry banana yogurt. I love yogurt usually have a big tub of it to eat. It is so creamy and good.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is an excellent after school snack for my son. Also it doesn't have the wierd after taste other yogurts tend to have.
Erin A.
Roland
Pretty good. I don't eat gelatin, but my siblings seem to enjoy it. It's a good, cheap food good for breakfast or a snack^^
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
They have the best yogurt banana yogurt it tastes just like bananas and super healthy for you, I would recommend to anyone
Alex O.
Denton, TX
Love this yogurt. Really great portion size. Not expensive. Also available at a good price and this brand has hella options
Lindsay A.
Maynardville, TN
These are so affordabke, easy, and convenient for a good snack for the kids or even myself. And they have so many flavors!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart