BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tiffanni H.
Schoharie
I love this yogurt. So flavorful, a lot of flavors to choose from. It’s creamy and not too think. Perfect for school lunches
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Target
I’ll get yoplait because of the cheap deals they have. It’s not necessarily my favorite yogurt out there but it does the job!
Amanda W.
Battle Creek
I absolutely love this brand of yoplait! Starwberry & Banana are one of my favorites but I also enjoy the other berry options
Jamie M.
It gives me flavor and is healthy and sweet
And good on the go and you can get a good snack just to eat not like a whole meal
Yessenia C.
Dallas, TX
I haven't purchased this in a long time but when I did I used to love to get it all the time. The flavor is really delicious.
Ericka H.
Mountain Home
My family loves yogurt. We buy about 15 every payday. We eat them for snack and everything in between. They say there yummy.
Amber L.
Cecilia
This is the perfect quick and easy snack, whether you’re on the go, or sitting at home watching tv and just get the munchies.
Earlene T.
Oak HILL, FL.
Purchased at: Publix
I love it. My favorite flavor. Great for in between meal snack or in the morning for breakfast on the run. Great day starter.
Lori H.
Canyon Lake
Just had this yogurt for dessert after dinner. It tastes delicious. It is also affordable, when compared with other yogurts.
Heather B.
Le Roy
My daughter lovers this yogurt! Great snack by itself and also used in smoothies. We buy them every time we go to the store.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?