BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
I like to eat this flavor and also the original flavor. It is extremely affordable and perfect for a relaxing snack. I like to use this brand for when i do my meal peeps and need this for breakfast or snack in betweens!
Caroline K.
This yogurt is one of my family’s favorites! All flavors, especially this one, is really good. We almost always buy this product from Publix or Walmart. It comes in a big package with about 8 yogurts for a great price!
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt I love Yoplait's Strawberry Banana Yogurt. It's good for you and makes a great snack between meals and tastes great # Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Fatma D.
Valparaiso
Ugh I love this flavor! They used to give it to us in school and I’d only get this flavor. You can taste both strawberry and banana. I would definitely recommend to kids and adults and literally anyone, it’s that good.
Anastasia S.
Orlando, FL
This yogurt tastes amazing! It’s super easy when you’re on the go and it’s the perfect size and serving as well. Fills you up for a quick breakfast and the flavor tastes like expected . Wouldn’t want to change a thing.
Ashley M.
Beaver Falls, PA
I buy these at my work if i forget to bring one of my own. It’s good but i prefer Greek yogurt. Tastes like the flavor that it is. Yes it is a very good value for the price you pay. Yes i buy it all the time at my work
Alexis M.
South Point, OH
The flavor selection that Yoplait has available are to die for. Even if you’re not a fan of yogurt or eating healthy, they can trick you with how good the flavors taste. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is the only yogurt my daughter will eat. Its rich and creamy and is just the right amount of yogurt! They are always nornally on sale and i love the packaging! All the flavors are good but this one is my favorite.
Marie S.
no where
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt I like this yogurt I all depends on the flavors you decide to get though my favorite flavors are key lime pie orange dream and lemon I don’t really like any of the other flavors
Sherri M.
Paragould, AR
This is our go to yogurt in our household. It is low fat but it is so flavorful that you cannot tell. I like many of the different flavors but the strawberry banana is our favorite. It's a staple that we always have!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart