BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
a h.
i love this yogurt, super healthy and it tastes amazing, perfect for an on the go breakfast for when i don't have much time
Ali A.
Lafayette
has always been one of my favorite yogurts. i go through spurts of eating yogurt, but yoplait is always my number 1 choice.
Rhiannon S.
Tallassee, AL
Yoplait is definitely my favorite yogurt! I love the taste and texture. It is always my go to for a quick filling breakfast
Sonya P.
I love to eat this because it works with my diet and its light and fulfilling. I love a lot of the flavors that they have.
Jalyne V.
Greeley, CO
Great. We all love these. My kids go through phases of liking them and not wanting any more... but they always taste good.
Yahina S.
Portsmouth, NH
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt in general, but when I go shopping I can't resist these. Strawberry banana is def my favorite!
Stefanie C.
Osawatomie
Tasty yogurt for a good price. Great to keep on hand to grab for breakfast at work. A decent breakfast when I'm on the gom
Desirae D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Me and my sons favorite yogurt. Every single flavor is delicious. Strawberry banana is my favorite, with real fruit chunks.
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
They have the best yogurt banana yogurt it tastes just like bananas and super healthy for you, I would recommend to anyone
Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
These Yogurts are so good. I love to have these as snacks. I eat these all the time. They always have great deals on these
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart