BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Taylor M.
chesapeake, VA
I used to eat this almost everyday for breakfast religiously. I loved the flavor and it is the best yogurt I will ever buy.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I also like this yogurt it comes in different favorite. I love french vanilla my husband likes it too. He likes pineapple .
Lily G.
Harlingen
I am not much of a yogurt person but I like the combination of strawberry and banana. They are a good value for the price.
Stephen L.
Longview
Is a good one and has been since I was a child. Although I find it to be to runny ever since I started eating Greek yogurt
Anastasia P.
tuscon
Nothing wrong with this at all. Even better low-fat. It is most affordable in my opinion and yes they do have good flavors.
Crystal W.
Raytown, MO
A bit on the sweet side. Wish they would use alternative sweeteners that are natural. Other than that I love their yogurt.
Mariana C.
Moreno Valley
Delicious ... delicious ...DELICIOUS! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt . If you love it it's worth it .
Robin R.
United States
One of my favorites and go tos whenever i want a snack i go for this one and alwys will. Its super goodd and always will be
Brooke L.
South Jordan, UT
I get this yogurt for my kids and they all enjoy it. It's much better than the gogurts on sugar content and very affordable
Anna F.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite. Strawberry and banana. I usually buy this flavor in every yogurt I eat. Everybody in my house eats it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart