BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sonia h.
Portland
I love bananas!! Everything tastes better with bananas ,I love the combination of these fruits it really tastes like fruits
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I love the variety of chooses that they have. It is hard to pick something out on a budget. I love eating them as a snack.
AmberandMark R.
Core
My favorite brand yogurt.  So many flavors and each one is delicious.  My 2year old also loves then. Great price for quality.
Tammy M.
Blanchester
I Love the yoplait yogurt! Price is great and tastes great too! No after taste like other brands. I recommend it for sure.
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
Awesome flavor. I love licking the lids. I’ve been a fan of yoplait for years! The flavors keep getting better and better.
Courtney S.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect taste and texture. I love it myself as well as my kids. Great prices at Walmart and quality always in stock as well
Ludella W.
Wallace, NC
I love the taste of strawberry banana yogurt. It's the type of yogurt that melts in your mouth. Will be getting more soon.
Nourain M.
Sugar Land , TX
This has to be my all time favorite yogurt since it actually keeps me full all day and comes with real strawberries in it.
Savannah S.
Lancaster, OH
I like both the taste and the texture of this yogurt. It's good for breakfast with granola and the calorie count is ok too.
Rere L.
My family loves yoplait. Easy after school snack or lunch box treat! Harvest peach and strawberry banana are our favorite.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart