BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Bri A.
san diego
Love this yogurt with granola.. and fresh berries. Any time of day. Always have coupons for these. Great taste and texture
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
One of my breakfast staples. I could not survive with out my daily yogurt. Strawberry banana is just one the great flavors.
morgan j.
Tastes very very good i just wish that they put smaller chunks of fruit in there.the fruit chunks are to big for my liking
Tiffinei L.
Hope mills, NC
Awesome flavor. I love licking the lids. I’ve been a fan of yoplait for years! The flavors keep getting better and better.
Judy C.
Love this great taste every flavor is just wow!! Everyone needs to get it. Doesn't cost to much right amount an affordable.
Giselle C.
santa ana, CA
I am not a big fan of yogurt but these are alright. They have great flavors to choose from and they're just the right size
AnnMarie P.
Erie, PA
This yogurt makes an amazing in between meal snack or something extra to have with your lunch And its extremely affordable!
Sarah S.
Eltopia
Good yogurt! Highly recommend to everyone. This is the yogurt I buy! Strawberry banana is my favorite! Great tasting!
Kayla f.
Ware, MA
I love this yogurt. It is delicious and affordable. It is great for a snack anytime of the day. Great for lunches as well.
Kelly B.
haverhill
Yum is all I can say .. My daughter and I eat this daily and love it .. I have to stick up on it for school snacks for her
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart