BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sabrina V.
orlando
Very rich and creamy taste. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has small chunks of strawberries, highly recommend
Samantha G.
Menifee, CA
Husband swears by this yogurt, repeat buyer of this yogurt, sometimes we freeze it or add to our shakes for texture and taste
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
I love yogurt it's really good and healthy it comes with vioraty of flavors that's the good thing I usually always get some.
Alissa P.
I usually get the big container,  it's just so good and amazing with gram crakers. It's the best one yet and the only I do get
Jennifer D.
It's so delicious!! It's so good it's better then eating unhealthy food (:Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
It taste so good and it smells so good either ❤ I’m in love with this brand. It’s a health and a yummy way to be “healthier”
Hannah D.
Montgomery, AL
Favorite yogurt brand, absolutely love the texture and flavors. The peach and pineapple are a couple of the best ones as well
Makayla B.
Carthage
Amazing tastes great!!DELICIOUSLY AMAZING!!!DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE YOGURT!!If you haven't tried this pruduct yet you should.
Dess L.
Williamson
Best thing to snack on when you’re looking for something quick and easy! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Amanda B.
Maryville
When I buy yogurt this is my go to. Very flavorful and inexpensive. The strawberry is my favorite. This yogurt is very creamy
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?