BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Zoë🌻 M.
Amarillo texas
STRIKING HOME OVER HERE!!My  Childhood in a delicious snack that i love to eat all the time. Anytime.any place. Hand me the yogurt!
Brugine M.
Although i do love yoplait yogurts, strawberry and banana is my least favorite. But in general the consistency and texture is great
Marissa R.
Beaver dam, KY
this yogurt is so good it is so iconic when i think of yogurt i think of this and i love it so much i would definetly recommend
Sam M.
This brand along with this flavor is one of my favorite. You can't beat the cost especially when they are on sale for 10/$10.
Sheila P.
I love this yogurt, it has the best flavor compared to some others. I always purchase my items at Walmart and the prices are great.
👑Tiffany M.
Rush
It's hard to go wrong with yogurt. This brand is really cheap with is nice. It's not the greatest best yogurt but it is quite good.
trini b.
Orem, UT
The taste of these yogurts are as good as i can remember. Nothing really changes about theyre yummyness besides adding new flavors.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
I enjoy this brand and I do like this flavor, but they have other flavors that are way better, like Boston Cream Pie or even peach.
Macey S.
Walnut Grove, MO
I have been eating this yogurt since I was a little kid. It never disappoints. It is so delicious and I can never eat enough.
amayrani h.
I love yogurt especially yoplait its my childhood favorite yougurt that i still eat to this day I obviously recommened this yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?