BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
sandra b.
Iiii love these its so good creamy and tastey and good on price give it a try ull love it trust me especially the strawberry
gabrielle H.
Mount Hope, AL
Super delicious! I ate about 4 of these I couldn't get enough! Really well blended together even includes small strawberries!
Blanca S.
Manor, TX
I love yogurt it's really good and healthy it comes with vioraty of flavors that's the good thing I usually always get some.
Chandra B.
I love yoplait yogurt! They have so many great flavors and make for a really good snack. They are so healthy and taste great.
Stephanie F.
My favorite brand is yoplait yogurt! I love it so much and its good for you! I really enjoy this yogurt for my dairy intake.
J R.
This is my all time favorite yogurt ! I love getting this kind of yogurt . l just love the way it tastes , its so delicious .
traci b.
Nice n creamy and ever so yummy. Not thick nice n light . Just the right amount of real fruit in the bottom on the container
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Really good breakfast substitute for when I’m not to hungry, but still in need of something to hold me over! Great price too!
Nereyda R.
San Diego
I love this yogurt I always take one for breakfast and add some granola and it's like a parfait I love it It's very light too
Sonique S.
Hollywood
Nothing's better than a classic. Perfect blend of yogurt and fruit. Great on the go snack and is always stacked in my house.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart