BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
The taste of this yogurt is amazing!!!! It is my favorite to add a little granola to. Perfect to take on the go or stay home!
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
It's the best yogurt ever! Taste amazing! Good for your PH balances. They have different flavors. The brand never disappoints
pilar c.
ITS A MUST I NEED TO HAVE AS A SNACK THERE SO CREAMY DELICIOUS I LOVE THE PINA COLADA YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY IT IF YOU HAVENT.
sandra b.
Iiii love these its so good creamy and tastey and good on price give it a try ull love it trust me especially the strawberry
Madeline W.
Corydon
I love this yogurt! It is a great pick me up healthy snack for in between lunch and dinner. It’s just enough too hold me over
Lizbeth E.
Edinburg
This has been my favorite yogurt since I was a little girl!!!! It is so rich in flavor and very affordable. Super healthy!!!
Derrick L.
Mansfield
It’s a classic, you can never go wrong with something that will give you a sweet kick but also make you feel refreshed
Jamie M.
It gives me flavor and is healthy and sweet
And good on the go and you can get a good snack just to eat not like a whole meal
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
I usually like strawberries and bananas, but this one just missed the mark for me. It's still good, but it just wasn't great.
Destiny H.
I’m not a huge fan of yogurt, but the banana strawberry taste so good. It’s healthy for you too! It has great amazing taste.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart