BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
David S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Definitely a must have when it comes to breakfast. Amazing flavor and consistency. There is no reason to go any other route!
Sarah S.
Anderson, IN
Love this yogurt! Great size and great flavor. Love the packaging shape. Great to stick into my pocket for on the go snacking
Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
Yoplait has always been a great go to yogurt. Just the right balance of flavor between strawberry and banana. Great texture.
Tyra L.
Glenns Ferry, ID
This is one of our favorite flavors and brands, we have tried many others and always seem to go back to the trusted original.
Kaitlyn K.
Bedford, TX
Rlly good yogurt and i love the fact that there are perfect sized chunks in there. Great food and a good breakfast especially
Amber Y.
Almond, NY
I'm not usually a fan of yogurt, but the smooth consistency of this makes me enjoy it more. This is the only brand I'll eat.
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
It taste so good and it smells so good either ❤ I’m in love with this brand. It’s a health and a yummy way to be “healthier”
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
this is my absolute favorite flavor of yogurt. I dont think I eat any other flavor of yogurt.  it rins true to its name.
Sabrina V.
orlando
Very rich and creamy taste. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has small chunks of strawberries, highly recommend
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
Very simple and delicious. Has low calories and is the perfect snack for all ages and all events. Perfect go to energy top up
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart