BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sabrina A.
Bullhead City, AZ
It was great! It was sweet and healthy! That’s what I love about snacks!
Sabrina V.
orlando
Very rich and creamy taste. My favorite part about it is the fact that it has small chunks of strawberries, highly recommend
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
It's very light. The fruit shunks taste so good. It's a perfect snack and easy one especially of you have a 15 month old baby
Taylor C.
Great yogurt. Perfect size container not to little or to much.  Taste great. Doesnt leave a bad after taste like some yogurts.
Noor C.
Bought a large pack of these at Costco, and my family loves them! A bit expensive, but worth the extra dollar. Really tasty!
This flavor rocks. I usually get this one for myself. Great for snack time. Better than the generic stuff that is out there.
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ love this yogurt for on the go and to eat while walking to class. It tastes like a cheesecake to me and I️ would recommend
Alissa P.
I usually get the big container,  it's just so good and amazing with gram crakers. It's the best one yet and the only I do get
stephanie b.
Great breakfast for me and my kids. Plus a wonderful yogurt for our smoothies in the morning. Love all the variety of flavors
Jennifer D.
It's so delicious!! It's so good it's better then eating unhealthy food (:Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart